We want you to feel safe from the moment you step through our doors and we are taking the following steps:
- Visitors to complete registration online and there will be no need to fill in a form at the hotel reception.
- No waiting in line for check-in, our staff will hand you an envelope with a room key upon arrival.
- Encouraging contactless payments or pre-payments for rooms as part of the online booking, where possible, to limit cash payments for bills.
- Reminding guests to maintain social distancing (2m, or 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not viable, is acceptable) between guests of different households or support bubbles and our members of staff.
- Encouraging guests to use a hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities as they enter the premises and regularly during their stay as they move between areas in the hotel.
- Taking measures to avoid crowded reception areas, such as staggering check-in and check-out times and placing markers on the floor to maintain social distancing.
- Minimise lift usage from reception, clear signage for new lift rules will be provided.
- All high touch points in our public spaces are, at a minimum, sanitised every hour during peak times.
- Making staff accessible to guests via phone, emails and guest apps.
- Asking customers to order room service over the telephone.
- Informing guests that they should be prepared to remove face coverings if asked to do so by police officers and staff for the purposes of identification.
All high touch areas are thoroughly sanitised before you check-in, including the following:
- Light switches
- Bedside tables
- Remote control
- Flush handles and toilet seats
- Door handles – inside and out
- Hair dryer handles
- Iron and ironing board, trouser press
- Safe buttons
- Wardrobe doors
- Mini bar handle
- Kettle handle and lid
- Radiator control
Although due to the government guidelines, we are not currently able to service your room during your stay, we will happily provide you with fresh towels and additional toiletries. Just contact the team who will drop them off at your door.
- Our team respects social distancing guidelines and have been thoroughly trained in our new practices and risk assessment measures, they are respectful of social distancing guidelines.
- We are now operating a ‘delivery to door’ service, just let us know if you need anything.
- We will continue to monitor new safe working guidance published by the government and hospitality sector.
- Our team are all temperature checked every morning.
- If you start to feel unwell, just let us know and we will happily take your temperature with our contactless thermometer and assist you with contacting medical services.